♥.♥ Sunshine Award!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

YahoOoO!! :))))))))

With heartfelt gratitude and appreciation, Mom and I wish to extend our thanks to dear Daisy and her Mommy for passing the Sunshine Award on to us! :}

Thank you very much Daisy and Daisy Mom!!

Mom is beaming away! :) ♥

Here’s a little card Mom and i made for you :}

We hope you like it! It holds sentimental value ♥ :)

So here are the rules:

• Answer the questions that come with it
  • Pass it along to 10 people and let them know they have received it

Here are the questions and our answers:

Favorite number: That’s got to be 17! Because it’s my, best friend’s, and Popcorn’s lucky number!

Favorite Non-alcoholic drink: Coffee and what’s in it! :} So that’s water & milk too! Oops, that’s three drinks. Popcorn loooves water because that’s all that she drinks! But she also adores the sweet smell of morning coffee! She’s always climbing all over me trying to get a taste of paradise! :D

Facebook or Twitter: Facebookie of course!!!! Popcorn runs her own page!!

My Passion: Mmm… Could i say the furball’s my passion? ♥.♥ Well, besides Popcorn, i’d say… cooking, travelling, gadgets, decorating, designing, and blogging :D As for Poppy, that’s easy.. snuggles… bellyrubs… FOOD. Playtime, walks, chewing squeakies, and STRAWBERRIES! (Have you seen the way she eats her Strawberries?)

Favorite pattern: Polka dots! :D And also anything with rainbow colors that blend perfectly to make a pattern. :)

Favorite Day of the Week: Wednesday! Besides it being Wordless Wednesday, it’s mid week! And that means we’ve made it through Monday, and we’re soon approaching Friday! ♥ And for some reason, i like the sound of the word. EH? As for the Poptart, her favorite day of the week definitely isn’t a Bath-Day! Perhaps Sunday is her favorite day! Daddy and the whole family usually spend Sundays together at home, that means the furball gets to hang out with many playmates and receive lots of snugglies :}

Favorite Flower: Red Roses! :D

And it is time to pass on the award to 10 furiends. :)

Here they are!

2 BROWN DAWGS BLOG

Chancy the Gardner

Bichonpawz

Bongo

Doggy’s Style

Groucho

Hey… It’s Jet here

Higgins

onespoiledcat

Snoopy

Thanks for sticking around and reading through the question & answer segment! :} ♥ Our prayer tonight is for every furkid and furparent to feel loved and appreciated, stay healthy and be merry :) To our beloved friends, please know that you are special to Mom and I… and you have touched our hearts in many ways… Thank you for bringing sunshine to our everyday. Your stories never fail to put a smile on Mom’s face (grandma always notices that Mom smiles while she’s blog hopping). :) This award goes out to everyone of you, thank you for making Mom and i feel all warm and fuzzy every single day :)

Sending over me Hugs and Kisses :} WooHooOo! It’s a happy happy day!

Advertisements

29 Comments on “♥.♥ Sunshine Award!”

1. […] Our previous answers can be found here. […]

2. Higgins says:

Golly Geeze, I am blusing!! Thanks so much for passing this wonderful, sunny award to me!! I am honored!

~Higgins

3. 2browndawgs says:

Congrats on your award and thank you. :) I think I missed this. We are way behind on awards. Hope to get a post up soon.

4. snoopys@snoopysdogblog says:

Huge Congrats!!

Thanks for passing it on to me, so sweet of you to think of me :)

You make us smile too – how can we not smile at your fluffiness?! :)

I hope you’re having a fun day,

Your pal Snoopy :)

5. Bongo says:

Congratulations on your award, and thanks for passing it on to me. I’m slowly finding my friend’s Facebook pages since I got on there, so I’m going to go “Like” your page now.

6. Hey Poppy, Big Bro here.

We wrote you a note in a reply to your comment on my blog, whoops! xoxoxoxoxxoxox Little Sis.

7. Novroz says:

Congratulation for the award :)
    You have facebook page too? I will tell Kroten about this ;)

8. Bassetmomma says:

Congratulations!!

9. raisingdaisy says:

I LOVE that card! Thank you so much for going to the trouble of making it! Don’t Poppy and Daisy look so cute together? I think they’d be best friends! :D We’re bookmarking this page to show all our friends. You’re so sweet! :)

• :D Hey Daisy! I’m so glad you and Mom LOVE it! OH LOVE is a Big word! :} We are so thankful. ♥ It’s no trouble at all! It was actually fun remembering the time we met! :D Yes Daisy and Poppy look like twinnys *flying* in mid air! =P ♥♥♥ Love you!

10. Awww geeeee Popcorn! Thanks a BIG bunch for nominating me for the Sunshine Award. We actually already have the Sunshine Award (isn’t it a BEAUTIFUL award???) but it means a whole bunch that you thought of me anyway. I loved your answers to the questions – I too love the smell of my Mom’s coffee in the morning BUT I settle for a very tiny taste of milk instead. We’re very happy to have met you…..just seeing you makes me HAPPY!!!!

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

• :D Ooooo Two Awards Sammy?? WoooHoooo! Congratulations pal! Yup it sure is a BEAUTIFUL award! Geee thanks Sammy! You’re really sweet, and making me *blush* –> *@.@* It’s wonderful that we are furiends, i’m so happy to have met you too. :} We COATPALS! ♥♥ =D

11. bichonpawz says:

Thank you so much dear sweet Popcorn!!! We really appreciate the award and will post soon about it!!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

12. Groucho says:

WEll done Popcorn! Good on you! And you do bring sunshine to us all.

Woof.

Groucho

13. Chancy and Mumsy says:

Oh, and congratulations on your receiving the award….very well deserved. You are so cute sweet Poppy you bring sunshine to any day. Hugs and nose kisses

14. Chancy and Mumsy says:

Awww, how sweet of you to think of us again and nominate us for the ‘Sunshine’ award. Thank you! We will post sometime in the near future on the awards we have received. Hugs and nose kisses

Thanks for stopping by! We love to hear from you :}

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s